All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA combination of source inspection and mistake-proofing devices is the only method to get you to zero defects. Shigeo Shingo shows you how this proven system for reducing errors turns out the highest quality products in the shortest period of time. Shingo provides 112 specific examples of poka-yoke development devices on the shop floor, most of them costing less than $100 to implement. He also discusses inspection systems, quality control circles, and the function of management with regard to inspection.
- Author(s)Shigeo Shingo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1986
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byA.P. Dillon
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.