All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the work of Zadie Smith that places her fiction in a clear historical, critical and theoretical context, and explores her work in relation to contemporaneity and postcolonialism. Including an interview with the author, this guide offers an accessible reading of Smith's work and an overview of its critical reception.
- Author BiographyPHILIP TEW is Professor of English at Brunel Univesity, UK. He is Director of the Brunel Centre for Contemporary Writing, and founding Director of the UK Network for Modern Fiction Studies.
- Author(s)Philip Tew
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew British Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight320 g
- Width134 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.