All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZak has ADHD is a reassuring story for 4 to 7 year-olds about Zak the Zebra. Poor Zak - he's naughty, rude and unpopular, but all he really wants is to be like the other children. Doctor Spot finds that Zak has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD. Soon Zak is winning gold stars for good behaviour - and making a new friend! // Doctor Spot Case Books is a series of colourful stories designed to help children and understand and cope with common ailments and conditions. Each title also has special parents' pages at the back providing medically vetted information on recognizing and easing symptoms and seeking medical help.
- Author BiographyJenny Leigh combines writing with work in healthcare communications. She believes stories have a powerful role to play in helping children cope with illnesses and difficult personal and social issues.
- Author(s)Jenny Leigh,Woody Fox
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Doctor Spot Case Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Kite Books
- Content Note18 colour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width215 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.