All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to sew simple, clever things that organize your home and help with daily tasks with Zakka Handmades! These incredibly useful projects include pouches and bags, small toys and baby items, and handy kitchen accessories. Some of the author's sewn items also incorporate simple crochet. In Japanese, zakka means household goods, referring specifically to hand-sewn items for domestic use-tableware, kitchenware, containers of various kinds, even simple clothing. What all the items have in common is a simple, fresh, handmade aesthetic; a subtle, clever wit; and absolute usefulness and practicality.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Japan, Amy Morinaka is currently living in sunny Torrance, CA, with her husband and two girls. She is an accountant, a green-tea drinker, and a chocoholic who just loves to sew, patchwork, embroider, crochet, and more! Visit her blog at http://chickchicksewing.blogspot.com and browse her handmade goods on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/chickchickhandmade.
- Author(s)Amy Morinaka
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note200 color photos
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.