Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe suggestions on management behaviour outlined in this book are in support of the principles of Miz-Management and the theoretical methodology for creating an ideal state of Mizery in the workplace. Miz is simply a contraction of the word miserable and therefore, Miz-Management means miserable management for Mizzies (masochists). While the purpose of this book remains vague, it attempts to outline largely unproven methodologies, supported by unimaginative examples of Miz-Management behaviour, specifically for those who want to be perceived as trying to improve their management skills, but who really want to be anything but successful. With the best of intentions to simply fill the void for a Miz-Management behaviour guide, unfortunately it has also been inadvertently adopted by some masochistically challenged managers for Miz-Use as an inverse guide to impede the advancement of Miz-Management in the workplace. Fortunately this counter culture will t succeed because the Miz-Force is strong.
- Author(s)James Alden
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.