All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZane goes on his first camping trip with his parents and his sister, Sage. While his dad is connecting their new travel trailer to electricity and water, Zane is outside near him standing by the brown picnic table at their campsite. He sees an armadillo come by him and is fascinated by the armadillo. He decides to follow it into the woods and see what it does. You must read the book to see what happens with Zane and the armadillo.
- Author(s)Marian Knesek
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Regina Leipsic
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.