All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost often remembered for her graceful hand gestures, expressive eyes, and body language on the silent screen, ZaSu Pitts was much more than a run-of-the-mill actress. Also an excellent cook, Pitts was often kwn to give homemade candies to her coworkers, and her extensive collection of candy recipes was even published posthumously with 1963's Candy Hits by Zasu Pitts. This affectionate study of both her private life off-screen and her public persona details how the multi-talented actress become one of filmdom's favorite comediennes and character players. The book includes many rare photographs.
- Author BiographyCharles Stumpf lives in Hazleton, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Charles Stumpf
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, filmography, bibliography, index
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.