All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.71Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionZeke and his Mum are cloud watching and talking about breathing when Zeke decides he wants to thank the trees and algae for giving us oxygen. He thanks the tree with a hug, but algae are too small to thank the same way, so Zeke has the idea of fishing rubbish out of the ocean as a way of thanking algae. Mum, Zeke and Ky make some fishing nets and go the tidal creek where Zeke learns that all life in interconnected.
- Author BiographyGwynneth Beasley lives in Queensland, Australia, with her husband and two young boys. As a family, they spend most of their time connecting with nature in ways that are active, creative and adventurous. To this extent, the stories in the Zeke and Ky Series are inspired by true events. For a peek into the life of the author, or to be kept informed of new releases in this series, you are welcome to visit the blog of Gwynneth Beasley on Typepad.
- Author(s)Gwynneth Beasley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.