All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the rain, Zeke, Ky and their parents go walking in the rainforest. Some passing walkers mention leeches, and the boys run back to the car scared. Later that day Mum talks the boys through the process of dealing with fears: learning about what scares you, deciding whether you still need to be scared, and, planning how to cope with the fear in the future. The next time Zeke and Ky go bushwalking they take their Grandma, and she gets a leech on her toe, which Zeke and Ky handle calmly and skillfully.
- Author BiographyGwynneth Beasley lives in Queensland, Australia, with her husband and two young boys. As a family, they spend most of their time connecting with nature in ways that are active, creative and adventurous. To this extent, the stories in the Zeke and Ky Series are inspired by true events. For a peek into the life of the author, or to be kept informed of new releases in this series, you are welcome to visit the blog of Gwynneth Beasley on Typepad.
- Author(s)Gwynneth Beasley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.