About this product
- DescriptionZeke Meeks thinks his teacher is crazy when he anunces that one can watch TV for an entire week. There is way Zeke will survive without videogames or his favourite shows. Will he be bored eugh to play with his sister? Study? Actually read for fun? Only time will tell.
- Author BiographyD.L. Green lives in California with her husband, three children, silly dog, and a big collection of rubber chickens. She loves to read, write, and joke around. Josh Alves is an illustrator who gets to create in his studio in central Maine. As a husband and father, he constantly draws inspiration from his family. He loves humor, wit, and anything that gets your thinker thinking.
- Author(s)D. L. Green
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleZeke Meeks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height195 mm
- Illustrator(s)Josh Alves
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.