All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZelza Zero is a sweet, helpful and humble little zero with a heart of gold. She lives in Numeric City and is a student at Digits Elementary School. She is always sad because she does t have many friends. The other digits will t play with Zelza Zero and she struggles with being the only zero in the entire school. Her classmates are extremely mean; they play practical jokes on her and whisper terrible things about her to each other. One day, one of Zelza Zero's classmates calls her worthless, which leaves her confused because she does t understand what this word means. With courage and the help of her parents, Mother and Father Zero, as well as her teacher Mrs. Elva Eight, Zelza Zero journeys to figure out what worthless means and the value of her true worth. In this amazing story you will meet other dynamic characters such as Ozzie One, Thomas Two, Thelma Three, Freddie Four, Feebie Five, Suzzie Six, Sid Seven, their teacher Mrs. Elva Eight and Nancy Nine. Zelza Zero is a fun story that reinforces place value, making it ideal when reviewing math skills, but also helps kids or students understand their own personal value and develop an appreciation for the wonderful and unique worth of all people.
- Author(s)Andre Morgan,Smith Jennifer
- PublisherZelza Zero Entertainment LLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZelza Zero Entertainment LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.