All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionZen Buddhism Can Give You More Peace, Focus And Happiness Than You Ever Thought Possible!Have you ever wondered about the meaning of life, felt lost and confused, or simply felt depressed and cynical about how crazy the world has become? Perhaps you want to kw how to always feel peace in your heart or learn to live a highly focused life that can create an abundance of happiness? A lot of people face such questions at least once in their life, and Zen Buddhism is a great way to find guidance. To answer these questions people have wandered into religion, philosophy, and spirituality. There are thousands of different traditions in the world, that all try to answer these same basic questions that have haunted human beings for thousands of years. Zen Buddhism is one out of the many spiritual ways of looking at life, but it is unique among the rest as it doesn't try to directly answer these questions. Zen Focuses On Mindfulness And Experiencing True Enlightenment...It says that logic and reason can't be used to answer these questions about our purpose here on earth. Instead our connection to the universe can only be experienced first hand by sitting and meditating and learning to stay present in the moment. Flow with whatever may happen, and let your mind be free: Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. - Zhuangzi Zen Buddhism has inspired and intrigued the logical western mind for hundreds of years. Slowly it has become very popular with the lay practitioners because of a lack of religious dogmas, rituals and an ease of practice that is unique to Zen Buddhism. Although Zen defies a logical definition, in this book you'll learn all about Zen and how you can apply it to your life. Here's A Preview Of What You'll Discover...==>The history of Zen Buddhism ==>How Zen can improve every area of your life ==>Why it's t possible to logically understand Zen ==>The concepts used in Zen Buddhism ==>How to practice Zazen or sitting meditation ==>Where to find a Zen Teacher to continue your learning ==>How to use art to practice Zen Buddhism ==>How to apply the principles of Zen Buddhism in your daily life ==>Plus, so much more... As far as philosophies and spiritual traditions go, Zen Buddhism is the most paradoxical because it is t easy to understand through words but at the same time it is the easiest to practice. And if you practice Zen Buddhism, you'll 'see' what Zen is all about and it will help you erase all questions and doubts and live a peaceful and meaningful life. Experience the peace and happiness that practicing Zen Buddhism can bring to your life! Are You Ready To Get Started?==> Scroll up and click add to cart to get your copy w.
- Author BiographySara Elliott Price is a best selling author in the health and self development genres. From a very early age she knew she had a passion to help others become healthier, better versions of themselves and her dream has come alive through her writing. Sara enjoys writing books on health and self-help topics as well as a sampling of other subjects that she is passionate about. She considers herself an avid learner--especially when it comes to nutrition and how our lifestyles affect our health. In her spare time she enjoys practicing yoga, developing easy and delicious healthy recipes and spending time with friends and family.
- Author(s)Sara Elliott Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.