All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fifth book in the A Boy Named Zen series of children's books. In this book Zen's parents begin to teach him a simple version of the lovingkindenss meditation before he goes to bed at night. They stress the importance of wanting everyone to be happy, healthy, safe, and at peace.
- Author BiographyJeremiah Lee Olson has written five books in the A Boy Named Zen series of children's books. He wanted to teach his children about the beauty of Buddhism and Eastern Philosophy. He also hopes by writing about it, he too can learn more and help make the world a better place in some small way.
- Author(s)Jeremiah Lee Olson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.