All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published by Tuttle in 1989 as An Invitation to Practice Zen, Zen Meditation Plain and Simple has gone on to sell nearly 20,000 copies. Now, with a new preface and updated instructional photographs, it's perfect to help a new generation of readers looking to learn the basics of zazen--zen meditation. With a concise overview of the basics and clear photographs illustrating the proper positions and postures, this comprehensive guidebook demystifies the age-old practice of zazen and brings its numerous benefits into the lives of today's Westerners.
- Author BiographyAlbert Low, a resident of Montreal, Canada, and director of the Montreal Zen Center, studied and received dharma transmission under the guidance of Roshi Philip Kapleau. Having written and lectured extensively on Zen and meditation practices, he is the author of Zen and the Sutras, To Know Yourself, and The Iron Cow of Zen.
- Author(s)Albert Low
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2000
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.