All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCuddle up with this playful, warm tale of discovery and winter wonder that will introduce mindfulness and delight your children. Zen and Bodhi are two koala bears on a swy day, out to learn about the world. Where does sw come from? Where does wind go? Lively verses are full of mischievous fun as Zen and Bodhi explore their world; rhythm and rhyme introduce the concept of impermanence to the very young in this magical, cozy bedtime story. The two koalas sniff, taste, hear, feel, and see, exploring their senses and the world around them. Gorgeous illustrations capture the wide-eyed awe of children in swfall in vibrant color.
- Author BiographyGina Bates Brown is a mother of two and has been an educator for twenty-four years, teaching children as young as preschool and as old as high school dance, yoga, and meditation. She's also a certified ChildLight Yoga instructor, a two-hundred-hour registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance, certified Reiki master, and a member of the White Plum Zen Community. This is her first book. Sarah Jane Hinder has a graphic design degree from Teesside University and a PGCE in teaching art and design. She is a fulltime freelance illustrator.
- Author(s)Gina Bates Brown
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.