All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionZentangle and Quilting go together like needle and thread - rotary cutter and mat. Quilters around the world are discovering stitching with Zentangle inspired patterns. It is easy to apply patterns to their craft, creating beautiful quilts using repeated symbols called tangles. Zen-sational Stitches offers a variety of projects so the busy sewer can explore this exciting trend. With tangles designed to be specifically suited to the sewing machine, even vice quilters will enjoy experimenting with the Zentangle technique. Many projects - potholders, pillows and totes, for example, can be accomplished in about an hour, so they are perfect for sharing with groups.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.