All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionZend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner's Guide is a step-by-step guide that aims to empower you to build web applications packed with some really exciting features using Zend Framework 2.0.If you are a PHP Developer who is new to Zend Framework, but you want to get hands-on with the product quickly, this book is for you. Basic kwledge of object oriented programming with PHP is expected.
- Author BiographyKrishna Shasankar V is a web developer with 7 years of extensive development experience in PHP. He leads a team of engineers at Lister Technologies developing enterprise class retail and e-commerce solutions. He is a Zend Certified Engineer in PHP 5 and Zend Framework. He also has a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology from Anna University, Chennai, and a Master's degree in Software Systems from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. In his spare time, he enjoys music, photography, and travel (especially when combined). You can contact Krishna and leave some comments on his blog (www.clickoffline.com).
- Author(s)Krishna Shasankar V.
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.