Zend PHP Certification: Study Guide by March Tabini, Zend Technologies, George Schlossnagle (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and only officially authorized book on the PHP Certification exam developed by Zend Techlogies, the commercial developer of PHP. Zend's PHP Certification exam is a high-quality, carefully developed exam designed to enhance and certify the skills of the PHP professional. The Zend PHP Certification Study Guide is a concise, densely packed book that will get you up to speed quickly on the nature of the exam's questions and what to expect on exam day. It's authoritative content comes directly from those writing the exam at Zend Techlogies.
- Author BiographyStuart Herbert has designed and implemented solutions for major companies such as Eurostar, Vodafone and HP, and he has been the lead maintainer of the Generic NQS project since 1994. A former systems manager with Orange UK, Stuart is currently one of the developers for Gentoo Linux, where he looks after Gentoo's installer for web-based packages. Daniel Kushner is the director of training and certification at Zend Technologies. As director of training and certification, Daniel is responsible for the Zend PHP Certification program. In addition to designing the certification program, he developed the Zend PHP Training program, which provides the necessary study guide and classes to help PHP developers become Zend PHP certified. George Schlossnagle is a principal at OmniTI Computer Consulting, a Maryland-based tech company specializing in high-volume web and email systems. Before joining OmniTI, George lead technical operations at several high-profile community websites, where he developed experience managing PHP in very large enterprise environments. George is a frequent contributor to the PHP community. Chris Shiflett is a frequent contributor to the PHP community and one of the leading security experts in the field. His solutions to security problems are often used as points of reference, and these solutions are showcased in his talks at conferences such as ApacheCon and the O'Reilly Open Source Convention and his articles in publications such as PHP Magazine and php|architect. Bjorn Schotte is a German PHP veteran. He co-founded the first German-speaking portal for PHP topics in early 1999, co-organized the first worldwide PHP conference, and has been editor-in-chief of PHP Magazin since 2001. He also co-founded ThinkPHP, Germany's No. 1 PHP solution company dealing mainly with large PHP applications for clients such as HypoVereinsbank, Sixt, Lycos Europe, E.ON, Cap Gemini, Ernst & Young, and others. His company now consists of a team of more than 15 people, including PHP core developers. Marco Tabini is the publisher of php|architect, the premier magazine for PHP professionals, and has worked on websites for clients ranging from small startup operations to the Fortune 500s. Despite having been an IT industry professional for the last fifteen years, he still manages to maintain a reasonable level of sanity-at least most of the time. Marco is also a subject matter expert for the Zend PHP Certification Exam.
- Author(s)George Schlossnagle,March Tabini,Zend Technologies
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/07/2004
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1234 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.