All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet tangled up in creativity! Meditative drawing has many benefits, from increasing focus to relaxing a busy mind. While drawing these abstract, structured patterns calms the mind, it's also a ton of fun! Zentangle for Kids offers a fun and accessible way for kids to experience the calming and creative challenges of this popular style of drawing. Children can easily get started all on their own, with easy step-by-step instructions that show exactly how to build a drawing. Certified Zentangle Teacher Beate Winkler brings several well-kwn artists who share their favorite designs to inform and inspire. This beautiful and charming entry-level book is the perfect tool for children to begin their exploration through the world of Zentangle.
- Author BiographyBeate Winkler is by origin German, but spent also some time abroad in the Netherlands, Thailand, on Mallorca and in the U.S., and is now based in Hamburg (Germany). She worked as a trainer and sales person. Ten years ago she decided to get back to her passion and to be a professional crafter.
- Author(s)Beate Winkler
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note200 color photos
- Weight340 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.