All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionZero kisses for me is a declaration of independence from a youngster who has a family of fond, affectionate relatives. Sometimes kisses are sticky or perfume-y or just plain yucky, and, besides, they're for babies. They're t dignified for someone who's growing up.
Our small hero decides that the kissing ban goes for goodnight kisses too. That is, of course, until it's bedtime and the monsters appear. And everyone kws that the best defense against the monsters is a goodnight kiss from Mom. The ban's over, and he and his understanding mother come to the conclusion that body gets too old for kisses after all. As reassuring as a goodnight kiss, this tender book is sure to become a favorite at bedtime or anytime.
- Author(s)Manuela Monari
- PublisherTundra Books (NY)
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTundra Books (NY)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width206 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Virginie Soumagnac
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.