All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionRoxanne Wyatt is many things. She's very tall, very smart, unwittingly cool, and a science geek. She's also a holographic tattoo-bearing member of the Order, the ancient group that keeps the secret of zero point crystals. She's beginning to adjust to her own Black crystal bond and to the special powers her bond has given her-powers any government on earth would kill to possess. That's a lot for an eighteen year old to be. In this second book of the Zero Point series, Roxanne Wyatt is planning to go back in time to rescue her father. New information has surfaced to indicate that his death was t accident, but was cold-blooded murder. But before she and her love, Alex de Cala, can go back in time to prevent her father's murder, Roxanne is caught between powerful forces vying for the Black Matrix machine, an omius techlogy capable of destroying worlds. Once again, Aymara-the immortal who killed her father when Roxanne was three years old-is threatening all Roxanne holds dear. Alex takes steps to protect her by taking her to his grandfather Jacinto's villa in Lake Como, Italy. But all the precautions and crystal-based techlogies are t eugh. Suddenly Roxanne is flung back through time, to awaken alone on a wind-swept Peruvian shore in the year 1817. Alex is where to be found. Instead, ather immortal, a mysterious Englishman named Marco Benalcazar, rescues her-or does he? Is he protecting her, or is he really holding her captive? He claims to be part of the Order, but she begins to suspect that he may be working with their rivals-and hers-Veritas Mundus. Will the forces of Veritas finally defeat the Order, or is there ather player in the mix? What will she find when she untangles the web of deceit surrounding the Black Matrix machine?
- Author BiographyJordan Becket grew up as an American ex-pat in Peru, two blocks away from a pre-Inca pyramid. Ancient cultures kindled her childhood imagination, and as a pre-teen she developed a writing habit that has proved hard to break. After graduating from Stanford, she became a product manager in the Silicon Valley and began a business odyssey that led to work in Europe, Asia, South Africa, in seven US states, and on airplanes too numerous to count. She currently makes her home in New Mexico, where she is writing the third book in the Zero Point series.
- Author(s)Jordan Becket
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.