All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates the exciting promise that zero point energy, which supports every atom and molecule, will soon be used directly to power a car, house, or spaceship. With a clear, simple-to-understand style, a former community college teacher provides the only book with the history and science of zero point energy that emphasises its usage. Here is the only uninterruptible fuel supply for the near future that will be here sooner than you think. Business entrepreneur? You need to learn about this before your competition does.
- Author BiographyThomas Valone is an engineering physicist with 25 years of experience in emerging energy sciences. He is a Consulting Fellow of the World Innovation Foundation and has several books and 100 articles in print. He received a PhD in General Engineering from Kennedy-Western University and a Masters in Physics from the State University of NY at Buffalo.
- Author(s)Thomas Valone
- PublisherIntegrity Research Institiute
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegrity Research Institiute
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight376 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.