Zero to 100,000: Social Media Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses by Sarah-Jayne Gratton, Dean Anthony Gratton (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.90+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI work in digital media publishing, yet I've struggled, like most of the business world, to understand how to make social media work for me. Sarah-Jayne and Dean tackled the challenge with an energy that has to be seen to be believed. These two are w my #1 source of information and have provided simple and effective strategies that have helped me to monetize social media. -Vince Holton, Publisher, Incisor.TV A fantastic, timely, and enjoyable book with serious appeal. Great work from beginning to end. I can't recommend it eugh. -2morrowKnight, Huffington Post Zero to 100,000: Social Media Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses makes it so easy to understand the way to successfully take your business into the 'real world' of social media! It both entertained and educated me. I would recommend this book to my friends, business associates, and to educational institutions. Brilliantly done! -Debra Cincioni, @MomsofAmerica on Twitter From building a bigger presence for yourself or your business, this book gets you in on the ground floor, lays the foundation, and helps you get a jump start on becoming a social media success. And the advice is real, t just from Sarah-Jayne and Dean, who are awesome, but from several other success stories they explain in the book. In a word, this book is useful. -Jason Falls, CEO of Social Media Explorer and author of No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing Leveraging social media is vital for businesses of all sizes, but it is a quirky and nuanced world where getting it wrong can have disastrous consequences. @GrattonGirl is one of the people I see in the social space who really understands the art of communicating with her audience. If you want to kw how to connect with the crowd effectively through social media, I can think of one better to hold your hand on that journey than Sarah-Jayne and Dean Gratton. -Kate Russell, Techlogy Reporter, BBC Website and App Reviewer YOUR COMPLETE PLAN FOR FINDING 100,000 NEW FRIENDS, SUPPORTERS, AND CUSTOMERS! Close your eyes. Now, envision 100,000 people who are passionate about you, your business, and your brand! We're talking about people who buy your stuff, and then tell their friends how incredibly great you are-without being paid to do it. People who follow your every move, look to you for guidance, and can't wait to hear what you're up to next. Your 100,000 people. Your two football stadiums full of cheering fans. They're out there, looking for you. Here's your easy, low-cost social media plan for finding them...connecting with them...giving them what they want-so they can make you stunningly, incredibly successful! 10 STEPS TO YOUR 100,000 (with all the details, examples, and expert advice you'll ever need) 1. Listen first, engage second 2. Craft your most authentic voice 3. Find and attract influencers 4. Don't be a narcissist (you kw what we mean) 5. Build community that lasts 6. Freshen up your brand 7. Become an electrifying social conductor 8. Promote across platforms 9. Be the fittest, be the survivor 10. Measure your (ever-growing) success
- Author BiographySarah-Jayne Gratton is an author, television presenter, and former theatre performer. She is European correspondent for the television show You Are the Supermodel, where she hosts a weekly segment on personal branding. A former actress, Sarah-Jayne is an influential social media persona, speaker, and writer, regularly featured in Social Media Today and other publications including In-Spire Lifestyle Magazine (in-spirelsmagazine.co.uk) and blogcritics.org. She was nominated for a Shorty Award in social media and is one of Twitter's Top 75 Badass Women (bitrebels.com). She is also listed in the Top 50 of The Sunday Times Social List. Sarah-Jayne studied at Cardiff University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Educational Psychology and later a Doctorate in Psychology.You can find out more about Sarah-Jayne at sarahjaynegratton.com and can follow her on Twitter (@grattongirl). Dr. Dean Anthony Gratton is a bestselling author and columnist. Dean has worked extensively within the wireless telecommunications R&D industry and has an accomplished career in software engineering. He has enjoyed a variety of roles and responsibilities in addition to being an Editor of the Specification of the Bluetooth System: Profiles, v1.1 (the original specification). He has participated in defining the initial Bluetooth Personal Area Networking profile and was active in the Near Field Communication (NFC) technology and marketing committees. His wireless research work has been patented. Dean has developed, architected, and led teams across several new product developments for mobile phones, DigitalTV, broadband, Femtocells, Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, ZigBee, NFC, and Private Mobile Radio. Dean is a columnist for Incisor.TV, where he has written a number of contentious articles sharing his thoughts and challenges on industry news, opinions, and gossip. He continues to make an authoritative published and vocal presence within the wireless telecommunications industry. Dean holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Psychology and a Doctorate in Telecommunications. You can contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter (@grattonboy) to enjoy his witty shenanigans and his social media and technologyrelated tweets. Dean is an influential social media persona and was listed in the 50 Top Dogs of Twitter (bullsandbeavers.com).You can also read more about his work at deangratton.com.
- Author(s)Dean Anthony Gratton,Sarah-Jayne Gratton
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.