All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat valuable company is body building? The next Bill Gates will t build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won't make a search engine. If you are copying these guys, you aren't learning from them. It's easier to copy a model than to make something new: doing what we already kw how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. Every new creation goes from 0 to 1. This book is about how to get there. Peter Thiel has built multiple breakthrough companies, and Zero to One shows how . (Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla). This book delivers completely new and refreshing ideas on how to create value in the world . (Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook). When a risk taker writes a book, read it. In the case of Peter Thiel, read it twice. Or, to be safe, three times. This is a classic . (Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of The Black Swan).
- Author BiographyPeter Thiel is a technology entrepreneur and investor best known for co-founding PayPal. Since then he has co-founded the data analytics firm Palantir Technologies, made the first outside investment in Facebook, provided early funding for companies like SpaceX, LinkedIn, Yelp, and Spotify, and established and funds the Thiel Foundation, which nurtures tomorrow's tech visionaries. He has appeared on 60 Minutes, CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning, Bloomberg News and been featured in the New Yorker, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, The Atlantic, USA Today, BusinessWeek, and more. Blake Masters is co-founder of Judicata, a technology startup that builds tools for legal research and analysis. Like Peter, Blake received undergraduate and law degrees from Stanford.
- Author(s)Blake Masters,Peter Thiel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight162 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.