All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZeynep is the seagull of Galata Tower in the heart of historic Istanbul, in the country ot Turkey. She alone watches over the tower, and t even tired newcomer Fikret can rest there. But what happens when Zeynep gets hurt? Colorfully illustrated by the author, this universal story of friendship gives a glimpse into this unique and interesting city.
- Author BiographyJulia Townsend is an artist and an illustrator presently teaching at the American University of Dubai. She grew up in Noank, Connecticut and spent six years in Istanbul, where she frequently returns. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Julia Townsend
- PublisherCitlembik Publications
- Date of Publication11/05/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintCitlembik Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width217 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.