All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the art of a pivotal figure in Chinese art history: the controversial early Yuan-dynasty (1271-1368) artist and statesman, Zhao Mengfu. It is the first comprehensive assessment in a western language of his work and its legacy over seven centuries.
- Author BiographyShane McCausland is Senior Lecturer in Chinese art in the Department of the History of Art and Archaeology at SOAS, University of London.
- Author(s)Shane McCausland
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note152
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.