Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElisa Robledo, a young physics professor has a terrible secret. A secret she has been hiding for ten years; one which torments her every day. While an advanced physics graduate student at one of the most prestigious universities in Europe, Elisa was invited to join a select research team working on manipulating String Theory, making it possible to witness images of the past as if they were live and actually happening.According to the team's research, breaking down particles of light, and accessing the code hidden within each fragment, they theorized that the possibility of witnessing the past, viewing such milestone events as of the crucifixion of Christ, or the earth when disaurs still roamed. Scurried away on a remote island in the Indian Ocean, they made leaping advancements in their analysis. Yet, their experiments resulted in something much more frightening and dangerous than any of them could have ever imagined. The team awoke something dangerous in their meddling into the fluctuation of Time.Now, years later, Elisa is faced with solving the mysterious and gruesome deaths of each member of the team she was once so proud to be a part of. Something or someone has focused their sights on Elisa and her former academic fellowship. In order to solve the mystery behind what the team's experiments awoke and just who or what is behind the dark forces trailing the once team's every move, Elisa must discover what really happened on the island where her team was once sequestered, and where she had naively thought their dedicated science was meant for good. With incredible understanding of contemporary physics, the author places readers on a scientific thrill ride which offers answers to some of the larger questions of the universe. Impossible to put down, and with an unforgettable ending, Zig Zag is a vel whose mental puzzles will keep readers wondering aloud just what humankind is capable of.
- Author BiographyJose Carlos Somoza was born in Havana; his family moved to Spain when he was one, and he remains there today. A psychiatrist by training, he has won several awards for his novels, which have been published in thirty countries.
- Author(s)Jose Carlos Somoza
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight242 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.