Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionZig Zag consists of five new sequences by Anthony Rudolf, a poet whose craft has been enriched by his experiences as a translator of French and Russian literature. Poems about memory, time and loss are complicated by humour, lyricism and a light touch.
- Author BiographyAnthony Rudolf was born in London in 1942. He is the author of books of literary criticism, autobiography and poetry, and translator of books of poetry from French, Russian and other languages. His essay on R.B. Kitaj was published by the National Gallery in 2001, and he has published essays on other painters. Rudolf is an occasional broadcaster on radio and television and founder of Menard Press. In 2004 he was appointed Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Minister of Culture and, in 2005, he was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature.
- Author(s)Anthony Rudolf
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern House
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.