All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFairlady Z looks at recent photos, drawings, installations and sculptures by Swiss artist Zilla Leutenegger (born 1968), on the theme of self-portraiture, the symbolism of the letter Z and the memories associated with particular garments.
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Weight340 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.