All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen successful Italian restaurateur Aldo Zilli took part in Celebrity Fit Club, the fascinating TV series, it changed his life. It was the start of a new lifestyle and a new way of looking at his favourite foods. In Zilli Light, he shares his new, exciting way of life - with advice on how to eat delicious food but less of it: have large meals, but at certain times of the day; enjoy irresistible desserts but leave out ather dish; and a host of tips on how to continue dining deliciously, while getting the weight off and keeping it off. Zilli Lightrecipes are based on the mouthwatering Mediterranean diet - with a new take. They are zesty and feisty, but with fewer calories. They are an essential introduction to anyone in search of a newer, more energetic way of life. If you want to be lighter and brighter, Zilli Lightis for you. Buon appetito!
- Author BiographyAldo Zilli is perfectly positioned to present Italian food to the British public. He is the founder and chef-patron of some of the most exciting Italian restaurants in London. His warm, vivacious personality comes across effortlessly in his many radio and television appearances, on ITV, BBC, the UK Food Channel and Five.
- Author(s)Aldo Zilli
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteYes
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.