All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilling the gap in the market for comprehensive coverage of this hot topic, this timely book covers a wide range of organic transformations, e. g. reductions of unsaturated compounds, oxidation reactions, Friedel-Crafts reactions, hydroamination reactions, depolymerizations, transformations of carbon dioxide, oxidative coupling reactions, as well as C-C, C-N, and C-O bond formation reactions. A chapter on the application of zinc catalysts in total synthesis is also included. With its aim of stimulating further research and discussion in the field, this is a valuable reference for professionals in academia and industry wishing to learn about the latest developments.
- Author BiographyStephan Enthaler is the leader of a young researcher's group in the field of homogeneous catalysis at the Technical University Berlin, Germany. He studied chemistry at the University of Rostock (Germany) and obtained his PhD from the Leibniz-Institute for Catalysis at the University of Rostock under the supervision of Prof. M. Beller. Afterwards he moved to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, Cambridge, USA) for postdoctoral studies. In 2009, he returned to Germany to the Technical University Berlin to work within the Cluster of Excellence Unifying Concepts in Catalysis (UniCat). His research interests are focused on the development of homogeneous catalysts for organic transformations and for chemical recycling of polymers. Xiao-Feng Wu leads a junior research group at Zhejiang Sci-Tech University (China) and Leibniz-Institute for Catalysis in Rostock (Germany). He studied chemistry at Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, where he obtained his bachelor's degree in science in 2007. In the same year, he went to Universite de Rennes 1 (France) to work with Prof. C. Darcel. He obtained his master's degree there in 2009 and then joined the group of Prof. M. Beller at the Leibniz-Institute for Catalysis in Rostock, where he completed his PhD thesis in 2012. His research interests include carbonylation reactions, heterocycle synthesis, and the catalytic application of cheap metals.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight858 g
- Width173 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byStephan Enthaler,Xiao-Feng Wu
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.