All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an in-depth exploration of the following topics, this book covers the broad uses of zinc oxide within the fields of materials science and engineering such as: recent advances in bulk , thin film and nawire growth of ZnO (including MBE, MOCVD and PLD); the characterization of the resulting material (including the related ternary systems ZgMgO and ZnCdO); improvements in device processing modules (including ion implantation for doping and isolation ,Ohmic and Schottky contacts , wet and dry etching); the role of impurities and defects on materials properties; and applications of ZnO in UV light emitters/detectors, gas, biological and chemical-sensing, transparent electronics, spintronics and thin film.
- Author BiographyChennupati Jagadish is a Distinguished Professor in Electronic Materials Engineering in the Research School of Physics and Engineering at the Australian National University. He has more than 35 years of research experience in semiconductor physics, materials science and optoelectronic devices. He has published more than 550 journal papers and edited many books and has given more than 120 plenary, keynote and invited talks at prime conferences in the field. He is world renowned in the fields of semiconductor optoelectronics and nanotechnology. He has received 2015 IEEE Nanotechnology Pioneer Award, 2015 IEEE Photonics Society Engineering Achievement Award, 2013 Walter Boas Medal and 2010 Quantum Device Award and Fellow Australian Academy of Science, Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, The World Academy of Sciences and 14 other professional societies.In 2016 Jagadish was awarded the highest civilian honour given by Australian Government, Companion of Order of Australia (AC) as part of Australia Day Honours announced by the Governor General's office.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/08/2006
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 340 illustrations (50 in full color)
- Weight1243 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byProfessor Chennupati Jagadish,S. J. Pearton
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.