Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the chrological development of Christian efforts to establish a nation for Jews. Emphasizes the relationship between these Christians and the Zionist movement. Topics discussed include: a brief definition of Christian Zionism and various motives for favoring a Jewish State; the history of three strands of Christian support) Evangelical, liberal Protestant and Catholic; the last two centuries of Christian support in England and the U.S., and the origins of the Zionist movement. Concludes with an analysis emphasizing a need for widespread Christian support without hidden motives.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Epstein is Associate Professor and Assistant Head of the Department of English at Suffolk County Community College in Selden, New York.
- Author(s)Lawrence J. Epstein
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/1984
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width124 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.