All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZlatan Ibrahimovic: The Ultimate Fan Book takes you into the Swedish football superstar's world like other book. Filled with facts and stats, and 100 stunning photographs, you will learn about his childhood, growing up in Sweden, joining his home-town team, FF Malmo, before lighting up the European stage, starring for clubs in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France. You can discover how he honed his incredible technique, his instinctive eye for goal, ability to sniff out a chance and became a global superstar. Written in a lively, buzzing style and filled with fun features, fantastic photographs and enlightening quotes, Zlatan Ibrahimovic: The Ultimate Fan Book celebrates the Swedish maestro's early life and his career on and off the pitch. All in all this is a highly entertaining insight into a football legend.
- Author BiographyAdrian Besley is a celebrated author and journalist. His previous books include Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Klinsmann?, Every Step Counts - a walking fitness guide - and the best-selling Superstars of the World Cup.
- Author(s)Adrian Besley
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.