About this product
- DescriptionBook 1 in the breathtaking sci-fi space saga inspired by astrology that will stun fans of the Illuminae Files and Starbound series. At the dawn of time, there were 13 Houses in the Zodiac Galaxy. Now only 12 remain.... Rhoma Grace is a 16-year-old student from House Cancer with an unusual way of reading the stars. While her classmates use measurements to make accurate astrological predictions, Rho can t solve for x to save her life so instead, she looks up at the night sky and makes up stories. When a violent blast strikes the moons of Cancer, sending its ocean planet off-kilter and killing thousands of citizens including its beloved Guardian Rho is more surprised than anyone when she is named the House s new leader. But, a true Cancrian who loves her home fiercely and will protect her people matter what, Rho accepts. Then, when more Houses fall victim to freak weather catastrophes, Rho starts seeing a pattern in the stars. She suspects Ophiuchus the exiled 13th Guardian of Zodiac legend has returned to exact his revenge across the Galaxy. Now Rho along with Hysan Dax, a young envoy from House Libra, and Mathias, her guide and a member of her Royal Guard must travel through the Zodiac to warn the other Guardians. But who will believe anything this young vice says? Whom can Rho trust in a universe defined by differences? And how can she convince twelve worlds to unite as one Zodiac? Embark on a dazzling journey with ZODIAC, the first vel in an epic sci-fi-meets-high-fantasy series set in a galaxy inspired by the astrological signs.
- Author BiographyRomina Russell is a Los Angeles based author who originally hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a teen, Romina landed her first writing gig College She Wrote, a weekly Sunday column for theMiami Heraldthatwaslaterpicked up for national syndication and she hasn t stopped writing since. When she s not working on the ZODIAC series, Romina can be found producing movie trailers, taking photographs, or daydreaming about buying a new drum set. She is a graduate of Harvard College and a Virgo to the core. This is Romina s first novel.
- Author(s)Romina Russell
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleZodiac
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.