All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionZombie Ecomics is for anyone in the midst of financial uncertainty, a place where carelessness and timidity will cost you. From the creeping spread of unpaid bills to the lumbering advance of creditors, Zombie Ecomics confronts the biggest threats to your personal ecomy, takes aim, and then takes them down. Specific chapters include: A Basement Full of Ammo: Saving yourself by saving money; They'll Eat the Fat Ones First: Using fitness as a financial asset; and, Shooting Dad in the Head: Ending your relationships with the financially infected. With simple, easy-to-use techniques for identifying - and eliminating - your financial weak spots, Zombie Ecomics turns victims into survivors.
- Author BiographyLisa Desjardins covers politics and the economy for CNN. She lives in Alexandria, Virginia. Rick Emerson is a radio and television broadcaster and star of the one-man show Bigger Than Jesus. He lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Lisa Desjardins
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight316 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.