All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the undeniable charisma of the walking dead, this outrageous self-help guide explores the myth of the zombie sex appeal, investigating what makes these tattered, brain-raveus creatures so alluring. Advice from an actual zombie whisperer promises to release the average guy's inner undead in one week, teaching him how to dress, groom, exercise, eat, date, decorate, and shamble just like a real zombie, truly living the lifestyle that his friends will envy and admire. Ackwledging that one's family may t understand the repulsive diet, tattered clothes, or foul odors, these pointers contend that sacrifices for popularity and seductiveness are all part of the program. Whether preparing for the zombie apocalypse, blending in after the devastation, or finding a whole other level of charm, this guide contains the essentials for acquiring that debonair, decomposing chic and mystique.
- Author BiographyAlexander Colby is a photographer, a writer, and an editor for popular media, lifestyle, technology, and culture publications. He is a contributor to Guyshop.com, Movieline.com, Penthouse magazine, NewYorkCool.com, and Fangoria magazine. He covers male-interest subjects for leading men s magazines and menswear for online retail distribution. He is also a hairdresser and makeup artist. He lives in Astoria, New York. J.M. Hewitt has published short fiction featuring horror and fantasy themes in a host of online outlets, including The Harrow and Velvet Mafia. He lives and works in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)J. M. Hewitt
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Note60 b/w photos & 30 b/w illus
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Alexander Colby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.