All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStanley Nudelman turns the boring town of Dementedyville on its head when he buys a mysterious toy at his neighbor's yard sale. Sure, Zombiekins looks cuddly and creepy-cute - but expose him to moonlight, and strange things happen. When Stanley brings Zombiekins to school, he unleashes the worst zombie plague in fourth-grade history! Can Stanley find the courage to save the day before his teachers tice the class is full of zombies? Or will he soon join the ranks of the snuggily UNDEAD?
- Author BiographyKevin Bolger teaches reading and writing to children from grades 2 to 6 in Ottawa, Canada. He spends every workday reading great kids books with actual kids, which naturally made him want to make one of his own. Books, that is. As a writer, he has published short humor pieces with McSweeney s Internet Tendency and several Canadian dailies, and book reviews with the Toronto Star and The Globe & Mail.
- Author(s)Kevin Bolger
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aaron Blecha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.