Zombies Can't Swim And Other Tales From The Undead by Colin M. Drysdale (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZombies Can't Swim ... is a collection of stories written by Colin M. Drysdale whose debut vel, For Those In Peril On The Sea, was released in 2013 to much acclaim. In this anthology, he explores a variety of zombie and post-apocalyptic related themes in tales ranging from ones short eugh to fit in a Twitter posting, through flash fiction to full length short stories. They take their inspiration from subjects as disparate as the real life mystery of Flannan Isle through dilemmas you may face in a zombie apocalypse to why you shouldn't try waiting up for Santa Claus. As a marine biologist by training, it's perhaps unsurprising that several of Colin M. Drysdale's tales link traditional zombie stories and the sea to provide a new and unusual take on how to survive in the world of the undead. Note: All but one of the stories included in this anthology ( The Black Heart Of The Sea ) have previously been published on the author's blog. Stories Included: The Bookshop I'm With The Band Zombies Can't Swim Last Flight Out Waiting Up for Santa Claus: A Cautionary Tale Nightwatch The Watcher Leaving The Lighthouse At The End Of The Road The Wall The Girl At Little Harbour A Plague On Both Your Houses When Death Came To Flannan Isle Family Three Men In A Boat The Emergency Room Survival Skills The Custom Of The Sea Winter's End When The Comet Came The Labyrinth Apocalypse Apartments Incorporated The Black Heart Of The Sea
- Author BiographyColin M. Drysdale has worked as a marine biologist for almost twenty years. During this time, he has travelled extensively and spent much of his professional career on or near the sea. He spent six years working in and around the islands of the Abacos in the 1990s, and much of the geography of his debut novel, For Those In Peril On The Sea, was based on places he got to know during this time. He is also a keen sailor and has sailed in Scotland, the Bahamas, Florida, Newfoundland and Labrador. He now lives in Glasgow, where he runs a small business providing mapping advice to ecologists and marine biologists as well as writing zombie and post-apocalyptic fiction. He is also currently working on his second novel, a sequel to For Those In Peril On The Sea. A dedicated fan of zombie and post-apocalyptic literature, and he regularly posts both short stories and articles on surviving in a post-apocalyptic world on his blog.
- Author(s)Colin M. Drysdale
- PublisherPictish Beast Publications
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPictish Beast Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.