All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'OUR FIRST JOB IS SURVIVAL. IF WE SURVIVE, WE LEARN, WHEN WE LEARN, WE MAKE TOMORROW BETTER THAN TODAY. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN: WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP ON GOING' The zombie apocalypse is here. We have all lost a lot, but we are surviving. Together we will overcome the outbreak but we need every man, women and child to do their bit. This is an informational guide to help you stay fit and healthy in both body and mind during the crisis. It includes: - Indoor activities that build the strength, stamina and flexibility you need to survive contact with the zombie hordes - Expertly-designed running, cycling and swimming programmes to build up your distance safely when venturing out for supplies - Advice on nutritious meals when resources are sparse and treats need to be rationed - Tips on building and maintaining a community and remaining fit of mind when humanity is pushed to the brink The advice within the pages of ZOMBIES, RUN! will prove the difference between life and death in the coming days, weeks and months. Humans are wondrous beings; this is t the end of us. WE CAN BECOME STRONGER. WE CAN BECOME FITTER. AND TOGETHER WE WILL SURVIVE.
- Author BiographyNaomi Alderman (Author) Naomi Alderman is the author of four novels. In 2006 she won the Orange Award for New Writers and in 2007 she was named Sunday Times Young Writer of the Year, as well as being selected as one of Waterstones' 25 Writers for the Future. All of her novels have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4's Book at Bedtime. In 2013 she was selected for the prestigious Granta Best of Young British Writers. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Naomi Alderman,Six to Start
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight586 g
- Width191 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.