All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAre you worried about the zombie apocalypse? Kept awake each night imagining you'll only manage a few before that thug at No. 9 gets you? Well, fret more! Clasp a copy of this book and get a better class of horrible death from one of Britain's best-loved historical legends! Will you take the easy option and try shouting 'kiss this, Hardy' as you take a swing at Nelson? (Pros: right arm to worry about; cons: buried next to Wellington.) Or will you be a man, woman or corpse to make your forebears proud and go for Edward I, 6ft 2in tall, a king so martial he directed his bones be carried into future battles so he could fight on after death? With full zombie-hunting details - including the locations of tombs, any wounds and weaknesses, height, weight and difficulty level - apocalyptic history lover should leave home without it!
- Author BiographyGeoff Holder has written more than 20 books on the paranormal, including Bloody Scottish History, and gives talks at the Ghost Club and other well-known societies throughout the year.
- Author(s)Geoff Holder
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 8 colour plates
- Weight227 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.