All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Zondervan 2016 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide annual reference guide continues to be one of the few resources offering tax and financial advice to churches and nprofit organizations. Issues of financial accountability, receiving and maintaining tax-exempt status, accounting for charitable gifts, and other crucial topics receive careful and full discussion. The 2016 edition also contains a thorough description of tax laws affecting churches and other nprofit organizations, ensuring compliance with all regulations. The book includes expert advice on handling charitable gifts, sample policies and procedures, easy techniques for simplifying financial policies and procedures, insights on medical expense reimbursements, key steps in sound compensation planning, and examples of required IRS filings.
- Author BiographyDan Busby has a Masters degree in business from Emporia State University and he has worked as controller of a university medical center, partner-founder of a CPA firm, and chief financial officer for a religious denomination. He currently serves as the president with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Washington, D.C, and he is coauthor of The Christian's Guide to Worry-Free Money Management. J. Michael Martin is an attorney with a Juris Doctor from Regent University School of Law, where he was editor-in-chief of the Regent University Law Review, and has an undergraduate degree from Oral Roberts University. He is passionate about helping churches and other Christ-centered organizations comply with ECFA standards. He currently serves as director of member services and associate legal counsel for ECFA, Winchester, Virginia. John Van Drunen is an attorney and a certified public accountant with a Juris Doctor from Regent University School of Law and accounting degree from Anderson University. He has devoted much of his time to working in tax-exempt tax policy and other nonprofit related matters. He currently serves as vice-president and in-house legal counsel for the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Winchester, VA.
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.