Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a complete reference library in one volume. This Bible has it all - incredible study tes, insightful comments, beautiful charts and maps, and the time-hored King James text. It is a masterpiece of conservative scholarship. - Jerry Falwell Chancellor, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia. Here are just a few of the features that put the Zondervan King James Study Bible in a class by itself: Study Notes - nearly four times more than in any other comparable King James study Bible - provide the best conservative scholarship on God's Word; 16 pages of full-color maps plus timelines and presentation pages; King James concordance plus other helpful study and reference tools; Introductions and outlines provide valuable information for each book of the Bible; Words of Christ in red letters; and, in-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations right where you want them - need to flip pages. There's one reason to purchase the Zondervan King James Study Bible : to understand God's Word and God's heart as well as you possibly can. With over 20,000 tes and an abundance of study tools reflecting the forefront of conservative scholarship, this Bible is a veritable resource library designed to help you grasp the Scriptures like never before. It's packed with theological, archaeological, historical, geographical, cultural, and linguistic information. Simply put, it's the ultimate King James Version Study Bible . At the heart of the Zondervan King James Study Bible lie its celebrated study tes. Page after page, they provide extensive, richly informative commentary on the entire Bible text. Written by some of the world's leading conservative Bible scholars, the study tes give you exactly the information you need right when you need it on a broad scope of Bible study issues. In other words, the Zondervan King James Study Bible tes provide the ultimate in-text coverage of God's Word from Genesis to Revelation . Compare the Zondervan King James Study Bible with any other King James study Bible and you'll quickly see why thing else even comes close. We've done our utmost to give you a Bible that only increases in its usefulness as you grow in Christ. Read it daily, study it deeply, mark it up, make it your prayer guidebook, search it for wisdom, guidance, and encouragement, and treasure it like a close friend. You'll value it more and more as the years go by.
- Author BiographyDr. Edward Hindson is the assistant chancellor and dean of the Institute of Biblical Studies at Liberty University in Virginia. He has authored twenty books and edited the Gold Medallion Award-winning Knowing Jesus Study Bible. He and his wife reside in Forest, Virginia.
- Date of Publication10/01/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1191 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byEdward E. Hindson
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.