All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough easy-to-read text and oversized color photos, readers learn what it's like to work as a zookeeper, including daily tasks, unique challenges, and the special gear and toolsused. Readers will also learn about the job's history, safety methods, and required education and experience. The book concludes with ways for readers to explore the occupation of zookeeper.
- Author(s)Sarah Tieck
- PublisherBig Buddy Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBig Buddy Books: Extreme Jobs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Buddy Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width208 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.