All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZoom Deutsch is an inspiring two-part German course offering fresh, exciting material and a fully-integrated video drama for the full ability range at KS3. There is a clear route through for students following both two-year and three-year courses so students and teachers kw exactly how much material needs to be covered. Zoom Deutsch delivers the revised KS3 Programme of Study, PLTS and the Renewed Framework. The Zoom Deutsch course has a full suite of differentiated resources to support your needs: Student Books, Teacher Books, Foundation and Higher Workbooks, Audio CDs, Interactive OxBox CD-ROM and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM. This Zoom Deutsch 2 Higher Workbook Pack is full of extra listening, reading, writing and speaking material to extend the grammar, topics and skills learnt in the Student Book. The Higher Workbook is ideal for homework and further practice either during or outside of lesson time.
- Author(s)Oliver Gray
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1760 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.