All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZoom espal is an inspiring two-part Spanish course offering fresh, exciting material and a fully-integrated video drama for the full ability range at KS3. There is a clear route through for students following both two-year and three-year courses so students and teachers kw exactly how much material needs to be covered. Zoom espal delivers the revised KS3 Programme of Study, PLTS and the Renewed Framework. The Zoom espal course has a full suite of differentiated resources to support your needs: Student Books, Teacher Books, Foundation and Higher Workbooks, Audio CDs, Interactive OxBox CD-ROM and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM. The Zoom espal 2 Student Book is full of inspiring activities to suit all learner types. Each unit links to a video clip and video-blog of four teenagers from Barcelona providing students with a real insight into Spanish-speaking people and their life. As well as plenty of engaging activities to support listening, reading, speaking and writing there are also pages in every unit dedicated to grammar, study skills and pronunciation support. Further cultural reading material is provided for every unit so that students can learn about life in Spain and Spanish-speaking countries.
- Author(s)Abigail Hardwick,Isabel Alonso de Sudea,Maria Isabel Isern Vivancos
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight538 g
- Width220 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.