All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE ...BLAST OFF! Monkey and Bird can't sleep, so they set off on a magical journey! Join them as they count their way across the moon, past five orange meteors, four pink alien hands, three green moon buggies, two yellow ladders and one big red spaceship button that will zoom zoom zoom them all the way home. Learn to count with Monkey and Bird, two bright, bold characters that breathe new life into this ever popular children's song. Toddlers and young children will delight in the familiar rhyme, the vibrant artwork and enjoy counting the objects on every page. With stunning, screen printed artwork and a jacketed hardback, this is a carefully conceived and beautifully produced book - the perfect gift for any young child, and any adult with an eye for colour and design.
- Author BiographyKatherina Manolessou grew up in Greece but moved to London to become an animator and illustrator. A graduate of the Royal College of Art, she now screen prints in East London creating artist's books and limited edition prints. Katherina lives in London with her two children and it was watching her son as a young toddler that inspired this, her debut picture book.
- Author(s)Katherina Manolessou
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight375 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.