All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionWinter weather is keeping children from visiting the zoo. So the animals are out of sorts--listless, grumpy, and longer fun. All except two little friends, a very small hippo and a baby kangaroo. Their hip-hopping, toe-tapping, and rap-rocking soon has the other animals joining in the hip-aroo beat. Racoons danced in pairs, baboons danced in troops, and snakes joined the dancers as live hula-hoops. Children's favorite songs get a funny new spin--seals bark out The seals on the bus go round and round --as the animals create their very own musical. Young readers and listeners will be amazed and delighted at how the animals chase the winter doldrums by getting along as friends, pooling their talents, and pushing themselves to new heights. After all, these are the same clever animals who learned to read in Judy Sierra's and Marc Brown's Wild About Books, an award-winning New York Times #1 bestselling picture book. ZooZical is sure to inspire some can do fun in kindergarten and primary grades.
- Author BiographyJUDY SIERRA is the author of many critically acclaimed children's books, including the New York Times bestseller Wild About Books, The Sleepy Little Alphabet, Born to Read, Mind Your Manners, B.B. Wolf, and Tell the Truth, B.B. Wolf. MARC BROWN, best known as the creator of the Arthur books and TV show, has drawn on his love of primitive art in his paintings for ZooZical. Painted on wood and richly colored, they reflect the naive spirit of folk art at its best.
- Author(s)Judy Sierra
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width235 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Tolon Brown
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.