Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.55Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- Description1. ZOW is about mysticism, feminine enpowerment before the advent of feminism, traditional feasts and the failure of a betrothal that had been destined to fail. 2. MATI WUN is about a fight between an Ibo man and a Nso man in the last days of colonialism in Cameroon. Ngong Wirkikai's personal pride and his standing as a man from Nso are at stake. He had to win the fight to maintain it. 3. THE WITCHDOCTOR: Cameroonians more than enjoy themselves at parties and will do everything to attend one. This exaggeration is often paid for dearly and the witchdoctor is often a part of the payment. The narrator had scorned witchdoctors until circumstances made one more than help him out of an ailment and gave him interesting business to do. He mentions the business in his meeting with the witchdoctor but leaves the business itself for later.
- Author(s)Richard C. Kumengisa
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.