Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- SynopsisAgainst the backdrop of the Russian Revolution and World War I Europe, Zoya, young cousin to the Tsar, flees St. Petersburg to Paris to find safety. Her entire world forever changed, she faces hard times and joins the Ballet Russe in Paris. And then, when life is kind to her, Zoya moves on to a new and glittering life in New York. The days of ease are all too brief as the Depression strikes, and she loses everything yet again. It is her career, and the man she meets in the course of it, which ultimately save her, as she rebuilds her life through the war years and beyond. And it is her family that comes to mean everything to her. From the roaring twenties to the 1980's, Zoya remains a rare and spirited woman whose legacy will live on.
- AuthorDanielle Steel
- Number Of Pages456 pages
- Publication Date1988-05-01
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Weight29.6 Oz
- Height1.6 In.
- Width6.4 In.
- Length9.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3569.T33828Z4 1988
- Dewey Decimal813.5/4
- Dewey Edition21
- Reviews"Genuinely touching... It is the misguided reader who skips a single page." --People. From the Hardcover edition.,"Genuinely touching... It is the misguided reader who skips a single page." People .
Most relevant reviews
- rjmiller-bokeel...03 Sep, 2012by
Great book shopping experience
Big fan of Danielle Steel. Could not find "Zoya" anywhere else since it is an older book. I liked that it was a hardback edition and I really enjoyed reading it. Great addition to my collection. I have no dislikes regarding my purchase. I plan on using ebay to search for other books by my favorite authors that I have been unable to locate.
- 313beckym07 Nov, 2011by
Very well written and a penitrating story line.
This is a loving and extremely moving story. If you enjoy history, this is the book for you. It brings insight into the ways of old, but is an easy read. Keeps you on your toes, please give it a try. With winter right around the corner, we all need something to escape to, why not a book?
- james45-200810 Jan, 2009by
Zoya by Danielle Steele
This is my all time favorite book by Danielle Steele. I could read this book a million times and never get bored with it. I even saw the life time movie with Melissa Gilbert. I am a very big Danielle Steele fan and have been for many yrs. I started reading them when my mother was reading them. But I have always been an avid reader. I guess you could say it is my hobby. i would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read especially romance novels. Thanks again, james45-2008's wife
- maryjane1105 Oct, 2006by
Zoya by Danielle Steel
I bought this book for a dear friend of mine who is in her mid 70's and from Germany. She had read the paperback copy and wanted a hard copy of it to put on her book shelf, along with other Steel books. Since it is an older book, I had to look on EBAY for it, rather than try and find it in thrift shops. She was so thrilled to get it, and was very grateful. The story line is something that she can relate to, living in Europe and going thru WWII. It made me feel good to be able to get it for her so she can read it again, and keep it. Mary
- 170780102@delet...04 Mar, 2007by
Purchase of Book
We enjoy using e-bay because we can always find what we are looking for. I had looked everywhere for the book, Zoya, and the place i finally found it, it was easy to use my papal account to pay for it and we recieved it quickly.